Being part of the Cathis network of drivers means putting safety first at all times. We ensure all drivers are examined and trained correctly to ensure all drivers, customers and their goods are safe at all times.
Customer feedback is also important to us and we welcome your feedback on our shipping and transport service from quote to delivery at the destination.
- $10,000,000 Public Liability insurance to protect the community and public property.
- $250,000 Cargo insurance cover for each load to ensure your goods are protected from any accidents.
- Comprehensive truck insurance to ensure that any accidents or unforeseen events are sufficiently insured.
All drivers are covered by Workcover to ensure all drivers are protected for any work related accidents.
DRIVING RECORD CHECKS
- Every driver is screened for any driving incidents.
- Drivers are required to hold a heavy vehicle license for 2+ years.
- Drivers must have no major traffic offences (e.g. hit and run).
All drivers must complete the Cathis induction course to validate their experience and understanding of safety.
All drivers are checked to ensure they have all the required Safety cards (e.g Forklift ticket, EWPA ticket, White card, etc) so they are matched to jobs they are qualified for.
- Customers can rate the quality of each driver after every completed job. It’s our way of keeping our driver’s on point.
- All drivers must wear PPE clothing and safety equipment such as hard hats, glasses and harnesses where applicable.
- All trucks undergo a detailed vehicle inspection before hitting the road.
All load restraint equipment such as chains, maxibinders and ratchet dogs are accessed and must meet legal safety standards.